What you will lean?
- Introduction of MarkDown language
- How to install the plugin in Visual Studio Code
- Basics of MarkDown Language using Visual Studio Code
- How to read better Readme.md file for Github and other
What is the MarkDown language?
It is a simple lightweight language with plain text syntax. Often It can be used to create readme files, blog posts and etc.
How to install markdown plugin in Visual Code?
- Open Visual Code on your system
- Press Ctrl+Shift+X from your window system to open extension panel
- Type the keyword for your desired extension in the search box and press enter
- Select your desired plugin from the filtered list
- After Selecting the plugin from the list you are able to see the detail of plugin on the right side
- Click on the Install button when the installation is done you are ready to use that plugin in Visual Code.
### Header 3
*This text* is italic
_This text_ is italic
**This text** is bold
__This text__ is bold
~~This text~~ is strike through
[Google](https://google.com “This is Link Hint”)
I am Paragrah
* [x] Task One
* [x] Task Two
* [ ] Task Three
* [ ] Task Four
npam install json-server
| Name | Email |
| test | firstname.lastname@example.org|
The output of About Code: Link